A board is a place where your workflows come to life! Think of it as a virtual whiteboard where you can keep track of all of your tasks. Not only this, but boards are fully interactive and collaborative, so you and your team can work together to get things done.
In this guide, you will learn how to create a “Board” (Kanban Board) in nTask.
1. Navigate to the ‘Boards‘ tab when you are in a workspace.
2. Click ‘Create New Board‘ as highlighted in red in the image above.
3. A dialogue box will appear asking you for the Board Title, Description (Optional), and Background color.
4. If you want to choose a Background Image for your board, you can do it by clicking the ‘…’ icon in the background section a new pop-up window will open showing colors and images. You can search for hundreds of images already saved in our library.
5. Then, click “Create Board” button. Your new board will be created.
As Board is a view of your Projects, once you create a new board, a new project will also be created with the same title in the projects tab.
Note: In order to use nTask Board, you should be a Premium, Business, or Enterprise user.
Users on a Basic plan can try Boards free for 7-Days after that they need to upgrade to work using nTask Boards.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to assist!