A board is a place where your workflows come to life! Think of it as a virtual whiteboard where you can keep track of all of your tasks. Not only this, but boards are fully interactive and collaborative, so you and your team can work together to get things done.
In this guide, you will learn how to create a task in nTask Board (Kanban Board).
Follow these steps to create a task in nTask Board view:
1. Navigate to the Board tab once you are in your workspace.
2. Click the respective board you want to add your task. Once you select one, this should be your landing page.
3. You can create a task in any column/list based on status (Not started, In-Progress, In-Review, Completed, Cancelled). These are the default statuses.
4. Click on the “Add New Task” and insert the Task title.
5. After typing the task title, press Enter. Congrats your new task is created.
6. You can add the task details as mentioned in this article.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!