In this article, you will learn how to use Board Templates.
1. Get to the Boards Tab.
2. Click the “Templates” button.
3. You will see the complete list of Templates in the “All” tab. You can search for multiple relevant industry templates with business, design, education, marketing, HR & Operations, Development, Health, and Project Management.
4. Preview Template you want to use by clicking the ‘Preview’ button.
5. Overview of the Template, with statuses and tasks.
6. You can make this template as your own by clicking the “Use this Template” button, or return to the template home window by clicking “End Preview” button.
7. Once you select “Use This Template” to make it your own, you will be prompted to edit the Board Title, Description, Background color/image, and a check mark if you want keep template cards.
8. Your selected template can be viewed in the Recent Boards tab.
9. You can also create and Save A Template you are currently using to use that for other projects.
10. Click on this “Save As A Template” Icon.
11. Review the Title and Description and click Save As Template button.
12. You can view these in the Saved Templates tab.
Please Note: Templates are a feature available on Business Plan.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!