Repeat A Meeting
In this article, we will tell you how to repeat a meeting in nTask.
- Navigate to the meetings tab.
- Click on a meeting to open it.
- After opening the meeting click on the repeat meeting icon as shown.
- A new pop-up will appear displaying three tabs where you can select repetition on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- If you want your meeting to repeat on a daily basis then select daily and set other parameters accordingly.
- In the “Every” field you can select “1” if you want your meeting to repeat every day.
- If you want your meeting to repeat after two days then write “2” and it will repeat every second day and so on.
- The “repeat at” field denotes the time of the day when the meeting is going to repeat.
- The stop-by field denotes either a specific date on which the meeting will stop repeating or a number of iterations.
- You can select a date or select after and then specify the number of iterations after which the meeting should not repeat.
- Similarly, you can create a meeting on a weekly basis as well.
- The only difference is that “every field” now has a selection of days.
- You can select multiple days of a week and skip some if you want as per your requirements.
- You can have a repeating meeting on specific days of the week.
- The rest of the functionality is exactly the same.
- If you select the monthly tab, you can select a complete schedule for a meeting to repeat on specific days of the month.
- Other than that the repeat meeting feature is exactly the same as the weekly one.
- If you have already set a meeting to repeat then you will see a delete schedule button as well.
- To repeat a meeting according to some other parameters you will have to delete the old schedule first.
- To see the exact days on which a meeting repeats/recurs, you will have to click on the repeat meeting icon.
- This button will display the repetition on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- There is one other option where you can specify if you want to include weekends meaning Saturdays and Sundays or it should occur before or after the weekend.
Hopefully, you will find all the answers to general questions in this particular article.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!!!