nTask Boards is the latest feature introduced in the nTask all-in-one project management software. It gives users the ease to manage tasks and projects in a Board View.
Important: nTask Board or Kanban Board is a Premium Feature. All users in Premium and Business accounts can use it. If you are currently on Basic plan, Try out Premium/Business Free for 14-days.
The 'nTask Board' is a view of your 'Project' to help manage your tasks using Kanban Methodology. It gives users the ease to manage tasks in their projects in Board screen having multiple 'Cards' for tasks.
The Board view help users to work in a more interactive way with their teams of any size. You can easily assign tasks, and move them across your defined funnel in nTask Boards.
If you are a Premium, Business or Enterprise user, you can go to the Board Tab beside the Projects. If you are on Basic Free plan, then you first need to Upgrade to a Premium or Business plan or start a 14-Days Free Trial to test this feature.
Once your Boards are unlocked, you will see some boards by default on the name of your Projects.
Remember: Projects and Boards are interlinked. If you create a Project, a Board by same name will also be created in the Board view.
1. Click and go to your board. First you will see an empty board with Status as columns/list.
2. Click on the Board icon in any of your column (as shown in the image above).
3. You will see a new column will appear with title "Unassigned Tasks". This column will show all the unassigned tasks that are available in your workspace. You can easily sort and populate tasks in the respective columns (statuses) with drag & drop functionality.
4. Once all the tasks are populate in your board, you are good to start managing your projects and tasks in a Board View with nTask.
5. If you have a long list of tasks, you can easily search them in the search tile by its title or status (as shown in the image above).