In this article, you will learn how to set custom status in nTask Boards.
Note: Custom Status is a feature in Business Plan. If you are Basic or Premium user, try nTask Boards free for 14-days.
1. Get in to the Boards tab.
2. Create new board, or select the Board you are need to work on.
3. By Default you will see these Statuses:
(These status are available for Premium users, however, users can change the status in Business subscription)
4. Click on any status and give any name to your status.
5. Set Custom Status as per your industry use case. Type the status name and press 'Enter' to save the status.
6. You can also use Pre-Built Boards Templates to match your need. Choose among numerous Board Template and make it yours in just one-click.