Timesheet Overview - Getting Started
Timesheets can be used for recording the working hours of any employee with respect to work done on any particular task.
To enter time in timesheets, the first thing that has to be done is to select a task.
As soon as a task is selected by clicking on the Add Task button, an entirely new interface appears showing the task name on the left side and days on the right side.
- Every user is able to see his/her own timesheet and when time is entered into it with regards to working days, it is saved in nTask.
- Time can be recorded by clicking on the empty boxes present below each day.
- Saturdays and Sundays are included by default but if you want to skip them then please do not enter the time for those two days.
- Multiple tasks can be selected each day and their total time is automatically calculated by nTask and shown at the bottom.
- On clicking any empty box the following pop-up appears.
- In this window, you can specify a time in hours and minutes.
- Users can also add notes to it.
- After adding the details, all information is saved after the “Save Changes” button is clicked.
- Your first entry has been recorded and it will display as shown in the screenshot mentioned below.
- Now add another task and record its hours.
- Now on adding the time for the second task, it can be seen that it adds the time of both tasks and shows the total time at the bottom.
- After adding the times for the whole week a user can submit the timesheet for approval.
- As soon as the submit for approval button is clicked, the following popup will appear confirming the submission.
- Once the timesheet is approved, it cannot be edited.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We’d be happy to assist!
Introduction Hi there! If you’re looking for ways to simplify your tasks and easily track all the work ahead of you, you’ve come to the right space! nTask is a user-friendly application that provides a structured approach for all your project ...
Getting Started With the All New nTask Projects
Introduction The nTask Projects have been revamped and improved user experience to make your project management journey even more productive. Here is a quick overview of the all-new nTask Projects look: 1. Project Description Now you will get the ...
Getting Started with nTask Boards (Kanban Boards*)
Introduction: Kanban is a useful project management technique that aims to manage work by prioritizing tasks and balancing demands according to available capacity. It helps us see all tasks at a glance and make sure we're best utilizing our ...
Timesheet views in nTask
Introduction nTask sorts the timesheets according to the workspace member role needs. So it offers three different views for timesheets depending on the user role requirements. Time entry view This view is accessible by all of the users immaterial ...
Add time manually
Introduction How much time is being spent on each task and by whom? These are some of the important questions that need to be addressed for effective time management of any task or project. Team accountability is vital for efficient resource ...