“Team Settings” is the place where you can change the General Information and Team Members for the Team. “Team Settings” are the place where you can Manage the Teams you create.
When you click on the Team Settings Button that is highlighted in the picture below:
You will be taken to the page shown below.
This is the page where you can manage your Teams. The following is the guide to Manage Teams on nTask.
- On the Team Settings page, you will see four elements i.e. General Information, User management, Billing and Payment Method as highlighted in the picture:
In General Information, you can:
- Change the Display picture (A)
- Change the Team Name (B)
- Also, you can see all of the active workspaces (C)
- In User Management, you can add new members to a team by adding their emails in section (D)
- You can also select the workspace in section (E) and the roles as a team admin (F)
- If you later want to change the role of the Team Members as a team admin, then you can do so from the section highlighted in the picture below:
- If you want to disable the team member then you can click the ellipsis and click the section highlighted in the picture:
Congratulations! You are a Master of Managing your Team Now.
If there’s anything you feel needs a more extensive demonstration, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to assist!